WELL even though the cardnials lost...it still was one of the most exciting games i have ever watched! AND to make the day even more cool...clint watched his first superbowl with my family! haha...well part of it anyhow! it was fun! hopefully we can actually win one of these days huh?well..on a more spiritual note sunday was one of THEE best days. I got alot of personal insight and quickly remembered what was most important! i am so grateful for this gospel and what it offers me constantly. The Lord is always there for us, willing and waiting. All we have to do is knock, ask, and do! (sounds
simple right?) haha.
anyway its been one exciting weekend and can't wait for the next!
hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!
1 comment:
way cute background! hope school is getting a little less stressful,and you two are finding time to spend together! Thansk for your post, I sure am grateful for these things, I love staying caught up even when we don't get the chance to talk. Have a great weekend, love you girl!
Post a Comment